SECURING SEED FUNDING FOR COMMUNITY PROGRAMS
- Strategize over the next 3 years to secure funding to support the needs of vulnerable people.
- Develop a strategic, approach to creating and managing a donor base comprising of individuals, corporations, NGOs, and governments.
- Identify new funding sources & partnerships.
- Effective outreach & community engagement by adopting communication and marketing strategies that will maximize our visibility.
- Develop sound governing polices & procedures including risk identification and mitigation.
- Foster a pool of highly responsive and innovative staff and volunteers to competitively meet community needs, while leveraging technology to enhance services.
- Develop tools for monitoring, measuring, and reporting the effectiveness of our programs.
PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY SERVICES
- Provide access to, and ensure high quality services, which are sustainable for vulnerable groups.
- Strive to create new and meaningful partnerships with organizations that share similar mission, to broaden the reach of the organization and create sustainable outcomes.
- Develop a strategic approach to identifying and engaging potential partners
- Manage partnerships in a way that creates long-term collaboration and in so doing, to become ourselves, a partner of choice.